Aug 22, 2020
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
School Name Withheld
Salaried Plus Benefits
Job Summary & Description
Teaching and supporting all designated classes in PE and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Student Support, which includes: proper stretching, handling behavioral issues appropriately, working closely with students that need extra support and monitoring child safety during class
- Cooperates with other PE teachers and the PE HOD to reach goals and teach PE standards effectively
- Keeps detailed records of attendance, participation, and progress.
- Gives written/verbal testing as required
- Helps the PE HOD in organizing events (ex. After school activities, Sports Day, and tournaments)
- Makes sure equipment is used correctly and safely
- Keeps equipment organized and put away when not in use
- Ready to give assistance and proper first aid to any student who may require it
- Coaches or assists with sports program if required
Qualifications & Requirements
- University graduate with a degree in education, preferably in their field.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with foreign and national students with sensitivity to unique and multicultural perspectives and thoughts.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, execute, and evaluate in the classroom and during events or competition.
- Kind and patient to students with all levels of abilities.
Salary & Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Pre-field and on-field cultural training
- Monthly Salary
- Tuition for Children
- Eligibility for paid Master's degree program when a second (2 years) contract is signed
- Language Tutoring
Required English Fluency Level
Career Experience Level
Grade Level Group
Minimum Education Needed
Interested candidates in this position should complete this application.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions on concerns.
We look forward to receiving your application!