Aug 22, 2020
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
School Name Withheld
Salaried Plus Benefits
Job Summary & Description
Responsible for leading teachers, students, and parents in all the programs, activities, and subjects at the School; and creating a positive, caring learning environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Advocates for the School’s vision and values in all school activities.
- Provides spiritual leadership, coordinates assemblies and prayer meetings as assigned, and counsels staff as appropriate.
- Acts as an integral part of the School Leadership team, providing support and ongoing leadership of different events when needed.
- Is an instructional leader, having an up to date knowledge of instructional techniques and curriculum.
- Provides ongoing coaching and mentoring for teachers/assistants as part of their professional development.
- Builds good communication and interaction with parents.
- Administers all programs in accordance with policies and procedures adopted by the Board and administration of the school.
- Plans activities and events throughout the year which support the goals of the school and iSC.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of instruction of individual teachers/assistants by conducting formal and informal observations and provide timely, specific feedback
- Utilizes feedback from students, staff, families, and community in the evaluation of instructional programs and school practices.
- Carries out other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Is university graduate, preferably with a degree in education; also, either 3 years of teaching experience or pursuing a master's in education administration.
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with foreign and national staff with sensitivity to unique and multicultural perspectives and thoughts.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead, but not necessarily in an administration role.
- Possesses a passion for education and a desire to inspire students.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains a professional, positive attitude with staff, students, and parents.
Salary & Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Pre-field and on-field cultural training
- Monthly Salary
- Tuition for Children
- Eligibility for paid Master's degree program when a second (2 years) contract is signed
- Language Tutoring
Required English Fluency Level
Career Experience Level
Grade Level Group
Minimum Education Needed
Interested candidates in this position should complete this application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on concerns.
We look forward to receiving your application!