Aug 20, 2020
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
School Name Withheld
Salaried Plus Benefits
Teacher: Early Childhood (PreK)
Job Summary & Description
Leads each class with thorough planning and execution of material to fulfill the school’s learning expectations for all students, while helping each individual student learn, develop, and grow.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and prepare courses and lessons that meet ISC standards.
- Take into account the differing ability of students and differentiate work accordingly.
- Instruct in principles and concepts appropriate for the course.
- Manage the classroom to ensure an environment that is safe and conducive to learning.
- Assess, record and report on the development and progress of students
- Provide adequate information, plans, and materials for a substitute teacher if absent.
- Maintain current and accurate student records, including grades and attendance.
- Engage in collaborative planning with Department Head and other teachers to develop best practices in methods of teaching and assessment.
- Maintain proper classroom discipline and referring major problems to the principal.
- Develop a positive, nurturing class environment.
- Implement instructional technology, audio-visual materials, class projects, and other methods that enhance learning.
- Assign homework that supports learning and is within expectations and goals.
- Hold help classes after school as needed.
- Supervise assemblies, extracurricular activities, organizations, outings as assigned.
- Take part in professional development programs and other training opportunities.
- Keep the classroom and other work areas tidy and clean.
- Carry out any other specific duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field with teaching certificate when required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with foreign and national students with sensitivity to unique and multicultural perspectives and thoughts.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, execute, and evaluate in the classroom setting.
- Strong ability to connect with students and inspire them.
Salary & Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Pre-field and on-field cultural training
- Monthly Salary
- Tuition for Children
- Eligibility for paid Master's degree program when a second (2 years) contract is signed
- Language Tutoring
- Professional development and graduate benefit program
- Free education for children at our affiliated and credentialed international schools
Required English Fluency Level
Career Experience Level
Grade Level Group
Early Childhood (PreK)
Minimum Education Needed
Interested candidates in this position should complete this application.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions on concerns.
We look forward to receiving your application!