1. Assists IT Department with IT Help Desk duties.
2. Assists to maintain and repair computer hardware, equipment, and devices for school staff and students.
3. Assists in the installation, updating, and troubleshooting in systems and software, such as students’ iPad.
4. Assists in managing and troubleshooting networks and maintenance of servers.
5. Sets up email and network account for new users.
6. Assists to respond to service calls and emails.
7. Assists to manage inventory of software licenses, software applications, hardware components, and IT supplies.
8. Carries out other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
1. Graduates from technical training school, Preferably in Computer related field.
2. Has six months to one year related working experiences.
3. Has a good command of Chinese and English for Chinese national staff.
4. Has an ability to handle multiple tasks with patience.
5. Is willing to learn.
6. Is flexible for working hours and is able to work occasionally on evenings and weekends during special events.
Interested candidates in this position should complete this application.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions on concerns.
We look forward to receiving your application!