Jul 05, 2020
$1,500 - $2,000 monthly
West Jakarta, Indonesia
Salaried Plus Benefits
Teacher: High School
Job Summary & Description
Medium size Catholic International Curriculum School located in West Jakarta offering IB PYP – MYP – DP Program is seeking for placement for the 2020/2021 academic year.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Qualifications & Requirements
- Have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Education. State teaching certification is a must.
- Native English speaker from the following countries: US/Canada/UK/Australia/NZ. Other nationalities meeting requirement is welcome.
- Have experience teaching in formal secondary IB MYP / IB DP / Cambridge program schools.
- IB/AP/Cambridge training and certification is an advantage.
- Clear background check.
- Minimum two-years commitment.
- Must be eligible to receive the Indonesian visa / work permit
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary: USD 1,500 – USD 2,000 (for Non-Native English expatriate) ; USD 2,500 – USDnet of all taxes per month depending on qualifications and at the discretion of the School Management
- Allowance or school provided housing
- International health insurance
- Air tickets allowance to home country
Required English Fluency Level
High/Advanced (with test scores and/or recommendation letters),
Fluent (with test scores and/or recommendation letters),
Career Experience Level
Grade Level Group
Minimum Education Needed
Click the "APPLY NOW" button below to get started!